The Health Impact Fund Proposal
26 September 2011, Sakiko Fukuda-Parr and Proochista Ariana, Health Impact Fund – Raising Issues Of Distribution, IP Rights And Alliances, IP-Watch. Thomas Pogge and Jake Hirsch-Allen published a response on October 3, 2011.
Selected KEI Blogs on the Health Impact Fund
- April 27, 2008. Open licensing vs Monopoly Controlled Supply
- November 17, 2008. The Health Impact Fund and product monopolies
- November 18, 2008.HIF on Intellectual Property
- November 18, 2008. Excerpts from HIF: compulsory licensing
- November 18, 2008. HIF on the Sanders prize fund bill
- November 19, 2008. Why the HIF rejected open licensing
- November 20, 2008. Impact of the HIF on generic industry in developing countries
- November 27, 2008. Pogge and Hollis on the Trade-off between access and incentives
- November 28, 2008. HIF on why voluntary licensing of patents is not required
- December 2, 2008. Blogging the Washington DC HIF presentation
- December 3, 2008. HIF proposes $600 million annual budget to evaluate health impacts
- May 23, 2010. Why is there resistance to prize funds?
- April 11, 2011. The HIF in the European Parliament