Briefing Call on National Institutes of Health (NIH) patent policies, 29 June 2016, 11:00 A.M. (EST)
KEI will host a conference call at 11:00 A.M. today to brief interested stakeholders and the press on issues related to NIH patent policy, including the recent decision in KEI's Xtandi petition (additional background here: http://keionline.org/xtandi), the grant of exclusive licenses on government-owned inventions (http://keionline.org/nih-licenses), and transparency of decision-making at NIH more broadly.
For call-in information, please contact Zack Struver at email@example.com.
Moderated by James Love, Director, KEI
- Andrew S. Goldman, Counsel for Policy and Legal Affairs, KEI
- Diane Singhroy, Scientific and Technical Advisor, KEI
- Aaron Kesselheim, Harvard University, Department of Medicine
- Michael Davis, Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Rachel Sachs, Harvard University, Petrie-Flom Center at Harvard Law School
- Merith Basey, Executive Director, Universities Allied for Essential Medicines (UAEM)
- Peter Maybarduk, Director, Public Citizen's Global Access to Medicines Program