Marrakesh negotiation (June 17-28, 2013)
- Number of countries for a treaty to come into force
- June 21, 2013. "What does the Three-Step Test NOT apply to under the Berne Convention and the TRIPS Agreement?" Marrakesh Note 6.
- June 17, 2013. KEI position on commercial availability
- The evolution of treaty beneficiaries. Marrakesh Note 1
- The evolution of the definition of a work. Marrakesh Note 2
- Asma Rehan, The evolution of reasonable pricing language. Marrakesh Note 3.
- Krista Cox, The 2012 U.S. Copyright Office decision regarding Technological Protection Measures, including discussion of commercial availability of accessible works. Marrakesh Note 4.
- Fedro Paolo De Tomassi and Asma Rehan, Evolution of Technical Protection Measures (TPMs) in the Negotiating Texts: Marrakesh Note 5
- June 4, 2013. Krista Cox. U.S. Fair Use and the Chafee Amendment: How Do They Overlap?
- June 4, 2013. US opposes safeguards in WIPO treaty for the blind that are included in ACTA, and Beijing treaty. This is a discussion of the bracketed footnote referring to the TRIPS "principles and objectives" and "provisions relating to anti-competitive practices." http://www.keionline.org/node/1736
- June 8, 2013. Fedro De Tomassi. Audiovisual Materials in the Classroom and the WIPO treaty for copyright exceptions for persons with disabilities. http://www.keionline.org/node/1738
Statements and commentary by NGOs, publishers, academics and governments
- May 31, 2013. The NFB/MPAA statement
- May 17, 2013. Brook Baker: Challenges Facing a Proposed WIPO Treaty for Persons Who are Blind or Print Disabled